Easter is a time for family to come together to celebrate life and love. It is important to spend time together and what better way to do so than over a delicious meal or with a home-baked gift. Here is a list of 10 recipes we think are perfect for the occasion. Happy Easter!
1. Hot cross buns – I can’t wait to make my annual batch of these.
2. Chocolate brownies … a decadent chocolate treat to share with loved ones, and a home-made gift is so special.
3. Bread and butter pudding … a great way to use up leftover hot cross buns.
4. Lemon delicious … citrus is plentiful and a nice alternative to chocolate.
5. Yamba prawn, garlic and chilli pasta … a quick and easy meal using our famous prawns.
6. Fish with many vegetables … a delicious one pan meal.
7. Salmon Nicoise salad … a lovely meal if the weather is warm.
8. Slow roasted lamb … after a little bit of preparation the oven does all of the work leaving you free to spend time with the family.
9. Roasted beetroot salad … a perfect salad to serve with the slow roasted lamb.
10. One pot pasta with tomatoes and spinach … a delicious meat-free meal.
In the words of Julia Child “People who love to eat are always the best people.”